Proudly made in the UK
Simply place in a clean microwave with a rotory table for 1 -2 minutes maximum on a medium setting.
Size: 43cm X 12cm approx
The safety message for the use of wheat bags is:
– Do not use wheat bags or heat packs as bed warmers – only use for direct application to the body.
– Never overheat a wheat bag and do not use if it has any signs of over-use eg: discolouration or a smell of burning or charring.
– Ensure the microwave turntable turns freely with the bag on it and is not obstructed.
– Never leave the bag in a microwave unattended when heating.
– Never reheat the bag until it has completely cooled – which could be up to two hours.
– Leave the bag to cool on a non-combustible surface such as a kitchen draining board.
– DO NOT allow the wheat to dry out otherwise it could burn.
Periodically heat a cup of water to boiling point in the microwave thereby creating steam and place your wheat bag alongside and heat as usual. This enables the wheat bag to re-hydrate and extend its life.