– Virtually odourless, dry quickly, have excellent shine and wear without a base or top coat and can be removed with a fully plant based remover
– Free from Toulene, DBP, Formaldehyde, petrochemical solvents and are non flammable
– They do not give off any noxious fumes and are not considered hazardous material, unlike conventional nail polishes
– Their water based formulas are breathable and therefore do not cause any yellowing and discolouration that is associated with conventional products
– A water base with a non-toxic, proprietary acrylic emulsion with ultra low residual monomer levels (< 0.1%), ensuring safety and their non toxic colourants are specially formulated using iron oxide pigments
How to Use
Clean and buff bare nails for a smooth surface and swab nails with Acquarella Remover only. Rinse using clean water, dry thoroughly. Apply two thin coats of Acquarella Nail Polish. We recommend shaking well before use.
This is not a traditional nail polish and that is a good thing. Water based nail polishes dry differently in that they dry “top down” instead of “bottom up”. Effectively, Acquarella polish will dry to the touch quickly, whilst under the dried surface, it is still “wet”. That being said, once the polish is dry to the touch, it won’t rub off on your clothing or other fabrics. It does takes a while for the polish to completely “cure” and we recommend at least six (6) hours for this process to complete. To achieve this period with least stress on the polish, and you, we suggest applying Acquarella fifteen to twenty minutes before retiring in the evening. Following this procedure allows the polish to “cure” while you sleep for better wear. Be easy on your tips for the first twenty four hours after application for best overall performance.
Shelf Life: Use within 18 months from opening.
Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.